MTN BIS Working On PC and Android Hello Guys, I've come again with a new mtn free data trick, FlowingTech found this loophole this morning and decided to share it with you guys, make sure you do what you have to do asap and get yours.





Also See : How To Get Free 7.5GB on MTN For Free Here


MTN is giving  4.5GB for free... You heard it right for free. Send 102 to 131 on your MTN sim and you'll receive free 4.5GB(1.5GB for day and 3GB for Night) valid for 30days.

I tried it on 6 of my mtn sim cards and was fortunate enough to get it working on 4 mtn sim cards. 4.5 +4.5 + 4.5 + 4.5 = 18, and thats how i got my free 18GB worth of data for free.
Lemme hear from you once you are done.



Over To You:
I guess we've said alot on this topic, do you have any questions, contributions or complains concerning this topic? then let us know using the comment box below.
Try being social, don't leave without sharing this post on your social profiles using the share buttons below.
Also like our fan page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, lastly please don't forget to subscribe to our daily mailing list here.
Larry Frank

Meet Admin :

I'm A Nigerian based blogger, with the passion to tech people my techie findings

Connect With Me :

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top